Electronic Door Lock


Electronic Door Lock

The key lock of my cupboard which I use to store my electronic materials was broken one day.
I fixed it using a lock temporary as shown in this photo.




When I was lying on my bed and keep looking at my cupboard, I dreamt of a door lock which should be open using a password.

I have seen those type of locks in movies too.

So I fix a broken calculator to the door and played with it, becoming very childish. 😊

Later I thought I should try something using arduino. So I searched for some tutorials and studied them and began to work on my project.


Yeah..... I made both the lock and a display attached to it.




I tested it with the door

Later I  fix it to my cupboard. 😉
Finally, I became successful in making one of my childhood dreams a truth...



Comments

Popular Posts