Getting ready for online robotic challenge.

Getting ready for online robotic challenge.

During my leisure time, the only thing I do is watching and studying about arduino tutorials.

so one day I found informations about an online robotic challenge from facebook.

I thought of partcipating it because I thought it would be a realy challenge for me.

so started to develope my BB8 rover.



I had to overcome many challenges, even I got my hand cut during cutting a perspex board.

 I developed it in way that it could be controlloed by an android phone.

So this time my rover automatically stops when it meets an obstacle .and then I need to turn my phone to the sideways to continus moving.




In order to do that I used android app on my phone.

And of course, I developed it to get visual outocomes from laptop.




I won the fourth place from the competition.


It was a turning point in my arduino projects.

Comments

Popular Posts