Mini CNC machine

Mini CNC machine

After the competition, I thought of doing something which caught my eyes.

Something very attractive, a printer.There was a tutorial about it.

So I studied it before planning my project.




Arduino mini cnc tutorial


It is a printer but not using ink.We use a pencil or a pen to draw what we want. It is marvellous because when it is working, it's just the same as a person draws something.

I had to use many things for this project. So after collecting the necessary things I started doing this.



version 1.0




This time I failed because I couldn't organise the mechanism of the pen correctly. So the printouts weren't clear.😐😢



I tried and tried but failed. Everything was fine except the mechanism of the pen.

Then I gave up.

After 2,3 weeks I started again. This time I made another mechanism and tested it.

version 1.1





It worked...😎😁😄😄
I got my first print out, the word "HELLO"




I felt as the printer says "HELLO" to me.

Comments

  1. Your blog held my interest right to the very end, which is not always an easy thing to do!!

    custom CNC machining

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was unaware of much of what you wrote about in your article. Your information was very helpful and I hope others feel the same.
    alumina ceramic machining

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say that you’re a wonderful blogger. I hope to read another one of your posts soon!
    glass cnc machining

    ReplyDelete
  4. In these days, the CNC Machine Tools are making our lives easier than before plus they are easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was great and very informative for me, you have done great work for everyone.

    ceramic machining services

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is very useful and provide tremendous facts. It is going to change the way one think by a sharp angle. I wonder if you write on gadgets also. Keep up the good work ahead.
    glass cnc machining

    ReplyDelete
  7. Manufacturing industries are no longer tied to doing things manually because now, there are machines that can carry out certain processes that do not mandate too much manual labor and human supervision. anodized aluminum electrical conductivity

    ReplyDelete
  8. Undoubtedly you are a marvelous writer. This post of yours will work as a great resource of information wherefrom one can get rich amount of data.
    ceramic machining services

    ReplyDelete
  9. You very well know as how to quote the example for better understanding. It is always a wonderful experience to read your contents. Keep it up.
    glass cnc machining

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog simply picturize everything. I wonder if you write next post soon so that I would again have some healthy stuff to read.
    precision lapping

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts