First project

First project

One day, I was watching a youtube tutorial when the postman rang at the gate of course , it was what I was expecting, the arduino board .

                                         

 I was very happy 😂😁😃😄
 and started to continue my project at once.



Because I had collected all the other materials which are neede for my projects.

And I found it easier to do coding I have learnt them fo IT.

Component List

*10x  LEDs
*Bread board
*Male to Male jummper wire
*Arduino uno


First i connected the (-) pins of the nine LEDs to the (-) rail of the bread board . Next , I Connected the (+) pins of the LEDs to the 2 to 11 pins of the uno board.

Then i upload the Code file.

done its's nice 😎😎😄

so It was my first project, the knight riders light pattern..




Comments

Popular Posts